Hey, do you a women with too thin body condition, you can learn about Weight Gain Meal Plan for Women in this article, don’t worry is that every problem has a solution.
Before we talk about weight gain meal plan for women, it’s better you should first understand the theory. The following are 5 tips that can be done to solve the problem of how to add weight for women.
1. Add Muscle Mass
Build muscle as much as several kilograms is the surest way and healthy for women to gain weight and make your body becomes more dense and tight. Because muscle is heavier than fat so it makes sense to gain weight through muscle than fat. You can shape your body by adding muscle mass. Generally, women want to form the waist to make it look more attractive.
Do not be afraid to add muscle with weight training because the female body does not contain enough testosterone that stimulate muscle as big as men. Make a schedule of regular exercise in the gym or at home or anywhere else that you like. The schedule will help you gain weight quickly and safely in a healthy
2. Reduce Your Cardio Exercise
Some experts recommending as a cardio workout should be done by women. But if you’re looking for ways to gain weight, then cardio workout will make you difficult to achieve gain. Because the cardio will burn more fat and calories will only make you thinner. If you want to gain weight, choose a workout routine that is more focused on the formation of muscles such as weight training. Make a few cardio exercise to maintain the health of your heart and blood vessels as well as control your body fat levels.
3. Get More Sleep and Rest
It’s wrong if you think that this way is a difficult thing for a woman? It is very easy, just that this is often overlooked. When asleep, our bodies produce naturally occurring growth hormone that helps repair the muscles and allows to gain weight and muscle mass are expected. The highest production of this hormone occurs during our sleep, then it is very important to get a good rest to support the process of weight gain. The ideal sleep time is approximately 8 hours.
Another thing that is important and must be considered is to remove stress from everyday activities, as this can affect the quality of your sleep and actually even lead to weight you down again. Starting today, try to keep the mind in order to stay positive.
4. Get Extra Calorie Intake
In addition to starting an exercise program to gain weight, you also have to add portions. Additional muscle mass and weight can be obtained by consuming more calories, so you have to consume about 500-1000 calories per day compared to usual. Divide your food consumption as much as 5-6 smaller meals per day but stay focused to increase the intake of protein to help build muscle.
5. Protein Consumption Increase
To build muscle and gain weight, you should focus on high protein consumption, which is at least as much as 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. The best way to get protein is by eating foods such as lean meats, fish, nuts, eggs and milk shakes.
So basically to gain weight effectively and safely, to note some important aspects of diet, regular exercise and adequate rest. The EASY way to add more calories is by consumption supplement product that designed to weight gain. This supplement can boost your calorie intake by 500 or 1000 calories:
To gain weight, then you should consume nutritionally balanced diet, one that contains high protein, high carbohydrate, and healthy fats. You wont wight gain only in you stomach, right? Here is a table of food choices as your guide in choosing the best foods to gain weight meal plan optimally.
- A superior source of protein:
- Fish: tuna, salmon, herring, cod. sardines, mackerel, trout. Avoid canned fish
- Milk products: Whey
- Good protein sources:
- Milk products: low-fat yogurt, cottage cheese, kefir, mozzarella cheese, low fat milk
- Meat and Poultry: lean beef, chicken (without skin), turkey
- Sources of carbohydrates are superior:
- Fruit: avocado, mango, apples, oranges, Chery, pears, strawberries, kiwi, lemon, grapes, pineapple, papaya, watermelon, cantaloupe, apricots
- Grains: bread wheat, pasta wheat, wheat crackers, brown rice, quinoa, popcorn, granola
- Vegetables: broccoli, carrots, barley, cabbage, asparagus, spinach, tomatoes, pumpkin, onion, cucumber, etc.
- A good source of carbohydrates:
- Fruits: dried fruits (for snacks), grapes, bananas
- Sweeteners: fructose, molasses, honey
- A superior source of healthy fats:
- Fish: salmon, herring, sardines, mackerel
- Oil: Oil from an extract of peanut oil, olive, safflower, sunflower oil
- Grains and legumes: cashews, hazelnuts, almonds, melons and kwaci of sunflower seeds
- A good source of healthy fats:
- Milk products: low-fat milk
Hard-gainer sometimes difficult to consume more food. Reduce your food portions, and separate into 5 or 6 small portions so that your body remains full throughout the day awake. The important thing is all the nutrients you need are met.
Finnaly, I hope now you know more about “Weight Gain Meal Plan for Women.” Referring to the list above, I hope you can make your own weight gain plan. Find the right recipe so that you can combine all of these foods to help gain weight easier and healthier.
If you want to learn more about weight gain, you may download free eBook about weight gain here. Good luck!